Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has published the latest notification for the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2021 of 38 Head Constable (Ministerial) Posts. To send the CRPF Vacancy offline application form by post or through the CRPF Jobs website apply offline from the official website crpf.gov.in and send the CRPF HC Ministerial application from 24/09/2021 to 15/10/2021.
CRPF Bharti Notification 2021 Application Form Head Constable Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2021 the Following CRPF Head Constable Vacancy 2021 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the CRPF Head Constable Bharti 2021 Notification Before CRPF Head Constable Application Form. Below is a brief description of the CRPF HC official notification. Other details of CRPF Head Constable Vacancy 2021, Age Limit, CRPF Head Constable Notification 2021 Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and CRPF Recruitment 2021 How to Apply are given below.
Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment Notification 2021
Head Constable (Ministerial) Vacancy
CRPF HC Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Offline Application: 24/09/2021.
- Last Date for Offline Application: 15/10/2021.
- No application fee for all the candidates.
- Candidates will get the salary for the post is as per the board norms.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- Written Exam.
- Interview / physical requirements.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: All India.
- (Applicants who have already availed one chance for a compassionate appointment for the post of HC/Min but declared disqualified are not eligible to apply again for the same post.)
CISF HC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 269 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Application Form: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here