Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana (Punjab) has published the latest notification for the GADVASU Non-Teaching recruitment 2021 of Teaching & Non-Teaching (Associate Professor, Administrative Officer, Estate & Security Officer, Technical Assistant, Medical Officer, Accountant, Secretary to Registrar, Assistant Gr. II, Junior Technical Assistant, Scientist/ Technical Supervisor, Scientist/ Technical Supervisor Grade-II) Vacancy. There are a total number of 113 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in GADVASU Jobs 2021 can apply online at hajipurrecruitment.niperkolkata.edu.in from 15/05/2021 to 13/06/2021.
GADVASU Jobs Notification 2021 Application Form Teaching & Non-Teaching 113 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in GADVASU Teaching Recruitment 2021 the Following GADVASU Vacancy 2021 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the GADVASU Teaching, Non-Teaching Notification 2021 Before GADVASU Teaching Application Form. Below is a brief description of the GADVASU official notification. Other details of GADVASU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
GADVASU Recruitment Notification 2021
Teaching, Non-Teaching Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have a Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15/05/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13/06/2021.
- For Sr. Nos. 31 Pay Scale Rs. 37400-67000+GP of Rs.10000/- + Rs. 1000/-(S.A.) and rent-free accommodation.
- For Sr. Nos. 1 to 13, 14 to 22, 32 & 64 Pay Scale Rs. 37400-67000+GP of Rs.10000/-.
- For Sr. Nos. 23 to 28, 33 to 56, 65 to 67 Pay Scale Rs. 15600-39100+GP of Rs. 6000/-.
- For Sr. No. 57 Pay Scale Rs. 15600-39100+GP of Rs.5400/-.
- For Sr. No. 68, 69 Pay Scale Rs. 9300-34800+GP of Rs.4200/-.
- For Sr. Nos. 58 to 61 Pay Scale Rs. 10300-34800+GP of Rs.3200/-.
- For Sr. No. 70 Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200+GP of Rs.2400/-.
- For Sr. No. 71 Pay Scale Rs. 5910-20200+GP of Rs.1900/-.
- For Sr. Nos. 29, 30, 62 & 63 Pay Scale Rs. 4900-10680+GP of Rs.1650/-.
- Teaching & Non-Teaching Post pay scale Level-12 /7th CPC to Level-4/7th CPC.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
- Written Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Punjab.
GADVASU Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 113 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Application Form: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here