Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will conduct the Haryana Police Sub Inspector Recruitment PST (Physical Screening Test). These HSSC SI Recruitment Exam will be conducted for Female Sub Inspector 400 Vacancies. HSSC Female SI PST Admit Card 2021 is available on the official website of HSSC i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for Haryana SI Sub Inspector Recruitment will be able to d ownload Haryana Police Female SI Physical Screening Test admit card as soon as possible. Here we have given you complete information about the HSSC Sub Inspector PST Exam Admit Card 2021 as well as HSSC SI PST Admit Card 2021,
Haryana Police Female Sub Inspector PST Admit Card 2021 Download Physical Screening Test Schedule
Those Candidates Are Interested in Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 the Following and HSSC Male Sub Inspector in (SI) Advt 3/2021 (Cat.No. 1&2) Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before HSSC SI Online Form Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the Haryana Police SI (Advt 03/2021) official notification. Other details of Haryana Police SI Vacancy 2021 the Age Limit, HSSC SI Recruitment 2021 Application Fee, HSSC Female & Male Sub Inspector (SI) Advt 3/2021 465 Posts, and Haryana Police Female SI Recruitment 2021 How to Apply are given below HSSC Haryana Police Sub Inspector SI (Male & Female) Online Form 2021.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Haryana Police Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2021
Advt No. 03/2021
BAYS NO. 67-70, SECTOR-2, PANCHKULA – 134151
- Notification Date: 15/06/2021.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 19/06/2021.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 2/07/2021 (Extended to 9/07/2021).
- Last Date for deposit of fee: 7/07/2021 (Extended to 13/07/2021).
- Sub Inspector (Male) Date & Time of Examination: 13.10.2021 (Evening Session) from 03.00 P.M. to 04.30 P.M. Reporting time 01.00 P.M. (No Entry after 02.00 P.M.)
- Place: Panchkula.
Female SI PST Date & Time:-
- 13/10/2021 (Wednesday).
- Reporting time: 10:30 A.M (No Entry after 11:00 A.M.)
- Place: Parade Ground, Sector-5, Panchkula
- Candidates should have Graduation from a recognized education Board/Institute.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher education.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Cat. No. 1 & 2
- For General (Male) Candidates Application Fee Rs.150/-.
- For General (Female) Candidates Application Fee Rs.75/-.
- For SC/BC/EWS (Male) candidates of Haryana State only Application Fee Rs.35/-.
- For SC/BC/EWS (Female) candidates of Haryana State only Application Fee Rs.18/-.
- For Ex-Serviceman of Haryana Application Fee: Nil.
- Note:- Against these posts, no recruitment process could be initiated and the same was canceled by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula vide Withdrawal Notice dated 15.06.2021. The candidates who had earlier applied against the above categories will also be eligible against the readvertised posts. The Government has decided to give one-time relaxation in fee and age to the candidate who had applied against the Advertisement No.06/2019 issued by the Haryana staff selection commission. However, such candidates will have to apply afresh along with proof of depositing the application fees. They are required to upload the E-challan along with the fresh application form and will produce the original E-challan at the time of test/verification.
- Haryana Police Male/Female Sub Inspector Post Pay Scale Rs.35400- 112400- Level-6, Cell-I.
- Written Test.
- Physical Screening Test (PST).
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Haryana.
Haryana Police SI Recruitment Vacancy Notification Details: Total 465 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Whatsapp Group Link ¦¦ Sarkari Result on Facebook ¦¦ Sarkari Result Jobs By Email ¦¦ Sarkari Result Mobile App
- Female PST Admit Card (Link Activate 10 October 2021): Click Here
- Female PST (Physical Screening Test) Date Notice: Click Here
- Female SI Exam Result: Click Here
- Female SI Admit Card (Link Activate 9 October 2021): Click Here
- Re-Exam Notice: Click Here
- New Exam Notice: Click Here
- Exam Postponement Notice: Click Here
- Exam Date: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Corrigendum Under Taking Annexures: Click Here
- Corrigendum: Click Here
- Download Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here