As per the Haryana Public Service Commission official notice HCS (Ex.Br.) & Other Allied Services 2021 Exam will be held from 3/12/2021 to 5/12/2021 at pre-determined exam centers. HPSC HCS Main Admit Card 2021 has been uploaded by HPSC on hpsc.gov.in. All pre-exam appearing candidates in HPSC HCS Exam 2021 can download Haryana HCS (Ex.Br.) Admit Card online mode from the Civil Services Main Admit Card official website. HPSC Allied Services Main Exam Date 2021 Also Check here.
Haryana Civil Service Main Hall Ticket 2021 Direct Link hpsc.gov.in HCS (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Services Exam Schedule
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Haryana Public Service Commission Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before HPSC HCS Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official HPSC HCS Allied Service 2021 notification. Other details of Like HPSC HCS 2021, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
HCS Admit Card 2021 Sarkari Result
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15/08/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 /09/2021.
- lMale General including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana (DESM), and all reserved categories of other States Candidates Application Fee Rs. 1000/-
- For Female General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only and all reserved categories of other States Application Fee Rs. 250/-
- Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) categories of Haryana only, all Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only. Application Fee Rs. 250/-
- Haryana Civil Services (HCS), Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Excise & Taxation Officer (ETO), District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC), Assistant Registrar Cooperative Society (ARCS), Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer (AETO), Block Development and Panchayat Officer (BDPO), District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO), Assistant Employment Officer (AEO), Tehsildar (Class A), Traffic Manager (TM) postpay Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
- Pre & Mains Written Exam (For Screening Only).
- Personality Test/ Interview.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
HCS 2021 Main Exam Date Admit Card Download Link
- Main Result: Click Here
- Main Admit Card: Click Here
- Pre Result: Click Here
- Pre Admit Card: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- ReOpen Notification: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here