Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification Advt No- 9/2019 for the Harayana Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021 of Gram Sachiv 697 Post. To send the HSSC Gram Sachiv Vacancy offline application form by post or through the HSSC Jobs website apply online from the official website hssc.gov.in and send the application by 22/03/2021.
HSSC Jobs Notification 2021 Apply Online Gram Sachiv 697 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancy 2021 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the HSSC Gram Sachiv Jobs 2021 Notification Before HSSC Gram Sachiv Re-Open Online Form 2021. Below is a brief description of the HSSC official notification. Other details of HSSC Gram Sachiv Vacancy 2021, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021
HSSC Gram Sachiv Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized University with Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu up to 10th standard as one of the subjects or higher education.
- Starting Date for Re-Open Submission of Application: 8 March 2021.
- Last Date for Re-Open Submission of Application: 22 March 2021.
- General Male/Female candidates application fee Rs 100/-
- For General Female (Haryana resident only) candidates application fee Rs. 50/-
- For SC/ BC Male candidates of Haryana State Rs 25/-
- For SC/ BC/EWS Female candidates of Haryana State Rs 13/-
- For Physically Handicapped/Ex-Serviceman applicants of Haryana: No Charges.
- Patwari & Canal Patwari postpay Rs. 19900-63200/-.
- Minimum Age: 17 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
- Written Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Haryana.
HSSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 697 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification (Re-Open): Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here