Name of Post: Group B & C (Technical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee, Nurse, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Sub Officer, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Driver) Vacancy at 277 Posts.
Short Information: Today’s Latest Update Heavy Water Board, (HWB) Department of Atomic Energy has released the exam date for Group B & C (Technical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee, Nurse, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Sub Officer, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Driver) Vacancy at 277 Posts on the website hwb.gov.in. We have provided a direct link to download HWB admit card 2021 According to the official website, the HWB written exam will be held on 23, 24, and 25/07/2021.
HWB Exam Date 2021 @Direct Link hwb.gov.in UDC, Driver, Steno, Nurse Admit Card/Call Letter
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below. Other details of Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2020, Heavy Water Board Jobs 2020, HWB Group B & C 277 Post 2020, HWB Group B & C Vacancy 2020, HWB Recruitment 2020, HWB Jobs 2020, HWB UDC Jobs 2020, HWB Driver Vacancy 2020, HWB Steno Jobs 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Heavy Water Board (HWB)
Group B & C Advt No-1/2020 Notification Short Details
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class, Diploma, Graduate, B.E, B.Tech or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11/1/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31/01/2020.
- General/OBC Category fee Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST Category fee: NIL.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 33 years.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
- Candidates’ selection will be based on the Direct Interview, Written Test and Skill Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Delhi.