The University Of North Bengal has published the latest notification for NBU recruitment 2021 of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Vacancies. There is a total number of 54 Posts. Those candidates who want to apply online in NBU Jobs can apply online through the official website nbu.ac.in from 11/09/2021 to 30/09/2021.
NBU Vacancy Notification 2021 Apply Online Professor, Asst Professor 54 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in NBU Professor Recruitment 2021 the Following NBU Professor Vacancy 2021 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the NBU Notification 2021 Before NBU Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the University Of North Bengal Jobs 2021 official notification. Other details of JKPSC Vacancy 2021, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
University Of North Bengal Recruitment Notification 2021
NBU Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have a Ph.D. Degree, Master Degree. or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 11/09/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30/09/2021.
- For Assistant Professor Application fees Rs. 600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/PH candidates).
- For Associate Professor Application fees Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/PH candidates).
- For Professor Application fees (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PH candidates) Rs. 2000/-.
- For Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Pay Level 10 to Pay Level: 14.
- Maximum Age: 37 Years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Darjeeling.
NBU Jobs Notification Vacancy Details Total: 54 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here