The higher officials of the Netaji Subhas Technological University (NSUT) will release the NSIT Non-Teaching Admit Card 2021 soon. Candidates waiting for NSUT Exam can download NSIT Non-Teaching Exam Date 2021 as well as NSIT Admit Card 2021 2021 for the posts of LDC, UDC, Junior Steno, Technical Assistant. NSIT Non-Teaching Exam will be held on 21st, 23rd October 2021 is likely, candidates can download their NSIT LDC Admit Card 2021 from the link given here.
NSUT Non-Teaching Admit Card 2021 Release LDC, Steno, Clerk Exam Date
Those Candidates Are Interested in Netaji Subhas University of Technology Recruitment 2021 the Following NSUT Non-Teaching Vacancy 2021 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the NSUT Non-Teaching Notification 2021 Before NSUT Non-Teaching Apply Online 2021. Below is a brief description of the NSUT Non-Teaching Jobs official notification. Other details of the NSCBMC Nursing Sister Apply Online 2021, Non-Teaching Jobs in NSCBMC Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and NSCBMC Recruitment 2021 How to Apply are given below.
Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) Recruitment 2021
Non-Teaching (Group B & C) Vacancy Notification Details
- Non-Teaching Post: 10th, 12th Class, Any Degree, BA/B.Sc/B.com, ITI/Diploma/Degree, M.Tech/MCA or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 27/06/2021
- Last Date for Online Registration: 31/07/2021.
- Non-Teaching Post Pay Scale PB-I, Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/- (6th CPC) Level-4, Pay Matrix Rs.25500-81100 (7th CPC)
- For Assistant Professor Pay Scale Rs. 57700 to Rs. 182400/-.
- For Associate Professor Pay Scale Rs. 131400 to Rs. 217100/-.
- For Professor Pay Scale Rs. 144200 to Rs. 218200/-.
Group B Posts: –
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.2000/-.
- For SC/ST/PWBD Candidates Application Fee Rs.800/-.
Group C Posts:-
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.1200/-.
- For SC/ST/PWBD Candidates Application Fee Rs.1000/-.
- Minimum Age: 27 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Written Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: New Delhi.
NSUT Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 126 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Admit Card: Click Here
- Exam Date: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here