State Bank of India has issued the latest notification for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) Vacancy. There is a total no of 5000 Posts. Those candidates who want to apply online in SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 can apply through the official website sbi.co.in from 27 April 2021 to 17 May 2021 (Extended Date to 20/05/2021).
SBI Clerk Jobs Notification 2021 Apply Online Junior Associate 5000 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in State Bank of India Recruitment 2021 the Following and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the SBI Junior Associate Jobs 2021 Notification Before SBI Clerk Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the State Bank of India Recruitment 2021 official notification. Other details of SBI Clerk Vacancy 2021, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Clerk Jobs in SBI How to Apply are given below.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2021
SBI Clerk Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27/04/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17/05/2021 (Extended Date to 20/05/2021).
- Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2021.
- The Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 31/07/2021.
- General/OBC/EWS application fee Rs.750/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD application fee NiL.
- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) starting Basic Pay is Rs. 19900/- (Rs. 17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 5000 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Corrigendum: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here