THDC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 invites applications for 28 UPPSC Regional Inspectors from all eligible candidates having 10th qualification, ITI to fill 28vacant posts. These vacancies are at UPPSC Regional Inspector. Candidates wishing to apply through uppsc.up.nic.in from 4 November 2020 to 03 December 2020.
UPPSC Regional Inspector Jobs Notification 2020 Apply Online 28 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following UPPSC Regional Inspector Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the UPPSC Regional Inspector Notification Before UPPSC Regional Inspector 2020 Apply Online. UPPSC Regional Inspector Vacancy Below is a brief description of the UPPSC Regional Inspector official notification. Other details of UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and UPPSC Regional Inspector Jobs in UPPSC How to Apply are given below.
THDC Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have passed High School, Intermediate, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 02/11/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 03/12/2020.
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 125/-
- SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 65/-
- PH (Handicap) candidates application fee Rs. 25/-
- Regional Inspector Post Pay Rs. 9300/- t0 34800+Grade Pay – 4800/-.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main (written) Exam.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
|UPPSC Regional Inspector Notification Vacancy Details Total: 28 Post
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here